PMF Industries is accredited by Nadcap for compliance with global standards for the following Aerospace manufacturing processes:
- Non-destructive Testing (NDT): Certificate 8312142949
- Heat Treating: Certificate 8312149254
- Welding: Certificate 8312154965
- Non-destructive Testing (NDT): fluorescent liquid penetrant testing, accredited to Type 1, Method A, Level 3.
- Heat Treating: vacuum heat treating and stress relieving for nickel based alloys, stainless steels, brasses and other high-strength alloys. Accredited to heat treat within a temperature range between 1100°F (593°C) to 2200°F (1204°C).
- Welding: Accredited for gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) and gas metal arc welding (GMAW) resistance.
Nadcap (formerly NADCAP -- National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) is an unprecedented co-operative industry effort to improve quality, while reducing costs, for quality assurance throughout the aerospace and defense industries.
Nadcap Accreditation Procedure
Its industry-managed approach to conformity assessment brings together technical experts from both industry and government in the Nadcap organization. Prime contractors, suppliers and representatives from the government work together to establish requirements for accreditation, approve suppliers and define operational program criteria.
Nadcap represents major prime contractors, suppliers and government agencies in aerospace, defense and related industries throughout the world. Nadcap is administered by PRI, which accredits subcontractors and suppliers to aerospace and defense industry consensus standards.